All things digital fundraising will be covered in this Webinar-A-Day, week-long program, beginning Monday, June 7 thru Friday, June 11, 1 - 2 PM EDT.
CHECK OUT THESE SESSIONS
Wednesday, June 9 from 1 - 2 PM EDT
Getting Creative with Premiums for a Strong Multi-Channel Donor Experience
Lesley Hostetter, Senior VP, and Kristina Williams, Deputy Director, Membership, Human Rights Campaign
The thought of adding premiums to your fundraising program can be daunting – fulfillment, added expense – it can feel like a lot! But, if used creatively, premiums can augment your multi-channel direct response program AND make for an even stronger donor experience. In this session, you will hear from the Human Rights Campaign on how they used premiums during COVID to help their supporters show their support for LGBTQ equality … and stay connected to the cause. You will learn pitfalls to watch for when using email, SMS, ads and mail to offer a premium, tips to coordinate your ask strategies across channels, and some fun creative ideas you can take back to your own program!
- Learn how to use multiple channels to offer a single premium without cannibalizing results
- Learn how to think outside the box to come up with premiums that are mission-centric and highly desirable to your audience
- Learn how HRC has tested into various language and techniques around premiums to strengthen their program.
- Walk away with fresh new premium ideas for your own program
Thursday, June 10 from 1 - 2 PM EDT
Retaining Your COVID/Emergency Supporters in 2021 and Beyond
Alex Agard, Manager of Membership, The Actors Fund
Many individuals made gifts or signed up to be on your list for the first time in 2020 due to COVID. Now midway through 2021, how do you keep and cultivate these unique donors and prospects? Lumped in with the rest of the file and treated as such, these new supporters could be gone by 2022. But with proper segmentation, messaging, and cultivation, they may stay with you for years! During this panel discussion, you’ll hear from Catholic Relief Services and the Actors Fund on how they’ve successfully retained emergency supporters in the past and what they’re doing now for COVID supporters.
- Learn how organizations have historically pivoted post-emergencies to retain new supporters and how this situation is different
- Learn how to convey ongoing need versus urgent need, now that COVID is beginning to fade and people are starting to resume a new normal
- Learn how to determine what to expect with your COVID donor retention metrics – what's realistic?
2021 Bridge Conference—July 14-15, 2021 (virtual)
The premier conference of, by and for fundraising professionals will continue to bring the latest strategies, techniques and innovations in direct response and major donor fundraising.